Terms & Conditions

  • Your function is based on a confirmed number of Guests and a price per Head at a confirmed date.

  • We require a 20% deposit that is non-refundable to be paid when date is confirmed and the other 80% 6 weeks before the Function. 

  • For this we guarantee that all produce and ingredients used are of the best available quality. 

  • We are very flexible and welcome your input and ideas. If requirements (numbers, dates, times etc) change 1 month out from function we have the right to re quote and there may be additional costs.

  • Any hire items will be organised by Double Thyme unless a written agreement is made with the client.The client will be charged for any items broken, damaged or lost. 

  • Delivery charge will apply.

  • Chefs + Staff costs may or may not be included in this price.

  • All Dietaries will be covered prior to the Function

  • Public Holidays incur a 15% surcharge

Queenstown, New Zealand
Paula's Phone: 027 648 8415
Rach's Phone: 027 640 9393
  • Purple FB
  • 4453f8_09df6bb210b64ee9b826ff3bd86f5789